- We will try to give as much notice as possible of session cancellations.
- If weather has been changeable then a decision will be made at least an hour before the sessions is set to start.
- Cancellation, we will message the participant directly or the parent or guardian.
Bounce Tennis Courses- Terms and Conditions of Booking
- All courses should be booked and paid for in advance.
- A space on any given course is reserved only for the person who made the original booking. It is not possible to substitute individual sessions with another player.
- A refund will be issued if a player withdraws 7 days before commencement of any course.
- All Bounce Tennis coaches are qualified LTA licensed coaches or assistant coaches working under the guidance of a licensed coach.
- Appropriate rackets and balls will be provided for each session, if needed.
- Bounce Tennis reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-subscribed.
- Bounce Tennis accepts no responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to personal possessions that occurs on court or the surrounding areas.
By enrolling onto one of our coaching courses you are giving consent for Bounce Tennis to:-
- Take photographs during club-organised activities for Bounce Tennis archive or promotional use
- Store personal information about you to help deliver a better service
- Send relevant information to you about our future courses /events